Monday, July 8, 2013

Warehouse 13 - TV Worth Watching: Best Bets Jul 8 '13 - Syfy 10/9C - Season Finale!

Source: TV Worth Watching [follow link for complete column]

warehouse13_mon_10 photo warehouse13_mon_10_zps0716cf2a.jpg

TV WORTH WATCHING: BEST BETS MONDAY, JULY 8, 2013


... WAREHOUSE 13

Syfy, 10:00 p.m. ET


SEASON FINALE: My head spins, trying to figure out, with Syfy and USA shows, what’s a season finale, a midseason finale, or just another episode. Last week I got it wrong, prematurely identifying that night’s episode as the season ender. It’s actually tonight. I think. And if it’s the episode I think I previewed, it’s got a very clever ending, which puts our heroes on either side of an impenetrable barrier. Sort of like Under the Dome.

truth hurts photo truth_hurts_zpscbb3de18.jpg

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EPISODE TRAILER FOR WAREHOUSE 13'S SEASON FOUR FINALE, 'THE TRUTH HURTS.'

No comments:

Post a Comment