Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Justified - TV Guide: Ask Matt Feb 19 '13

Source: TV Guide [follow link for complete column]

justified_season4B1

TV GUIDE: Ask Matt: Nashville and More Cancellation Anxiety, Downton, Justified, Big Bang

Feb 19, 2013
by Matt Roush

Send your questions and comments to askmatt@tvguidemagazine.com and follow on Twitter!


... Question: Will we see Elston Limehouse later this season on Justified? And how are you liking this season's "big mystery" as opposed to a "big bad" like the previous two seasons. I quite like the change myself, as it allows the show to stay fresh in that it's not repeating itself. Obviously it hasn't done so before as the difference between Mags and Quarles was quite far-reaching, but you get my point. — Ben


Matt Roush: I've heard that Mykelti Williamson may reprise his role sometime this season, but can't say when or how. (I'd like it to be a surprise, should it occur.) Regardless, I'm loving this season, as I have the past three, in part because it's so different from what's come before. Still the same blend of action, intrigue and wry humor that we can't get enough of, but once again the show is taking us into new areas of Harlan mythology, from the brutality of the hill people to the murderous machinations of the Clover Hill power-brokers, with whom Boyd and Ava have memorable dealings this week. This Tuesday's episode gives Elmore Leonard a story credit, and it introduces one of my favorite characters from his recent novel Raylan. I'll let you discover her for yourself, but I'm curious what avenues she'll eventually lead our besotted marshal down...


Justified airs Tuesday at 10/9C on FX. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EPISODE TRAILER FOR 'MONEY TRAP' AIRING FEBRUARY 19, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment