Monday, June 4, 2012

NCIS - Starpulse: Brian Dietzen Interview

Source: Starpulse [follow link for complete interview]

NCIS 5

STARPULSE: NCIS' Brian Dietzen Talks About His Show And His Charitable Work

By: Erin Demchak
June 3rd, 2012


We may know him as NCIS’ Jimmy Palmer, but Brian Dietzen does a lot more than just act. He shares with his what he loves to do in his downtime- volunteer with the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.

Photobucket

... Starpulse: You have such a rich theater background, is that something you want to go back to?

Brian: "I think that an actor who is working should be a happy actor. I am really blessed and fortunate to be on NCIS, I really enjoy it and I really enjoy the cast and all my friends that I have on set. With that said I grew up doing theater and went to University of Colorado in Boulder and absolutely fell in love with theater. It was my first acting experience so I would absolutely love to get back to doing theater but my schedule doesn’t really permit it a whole lot during shooting. Possibly during the hiatus of the show, I know Rocky Carroll is doing a play over this hiatus this year. But last year and the year before my hiatus was filled up with movie stuff. But it definitely is something different. Being able to have the same character uncut for three hours in a play is a vastly different experience than having a take for TV that lasts twelve seconds or at the most a minute or two. So they are both a different style of acting but both are incredibly rewarding if you enjoy the work..."


NCIS airs Tuesday at 8/7C on CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment