Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Bones - My Fanbase: Tamara Taylor Interview

Source: My Fanbase [follow link for complete interview]

Bones 2011

BONES - MY FANBASE: Tamara Taylor Interview


by Nicole Oebel

Tamara Taylor has been in the main cast of the charming crime show "Bones" from season 2 as Dr. Camille Soroyan. More precisely she's the boss of the scientists that work closely with the FBI to help with their murder investigations. In this interview Tamara talks about the aspects she likes most about her work, what she hopes to explore about her character Cam and she tells us a little bit about her first official acting job in the 90s...

Photobucket

... Q: In the lab you often have to work with human remains that are usually horribly decomposed. Do you ever get used to working with these props and could you imagine really working on such human remains?

Tamara Taylor: "I'm very comfortable working with the props. The grosser the better!! And our special effects guys are amazing. The thing I have a problem with are the live insects. Not a big fan. And no, I couldn't imagine working with real human remains. I think it's a very specific calling."

Q: Lots of your scenes are with Brennan's assistants who all have their quirks. Which one do you like most?

Tamara Taylor: "They're all really great to work with. I'd have to say that my scenes with Vincent Nigel Murray are always surprising. Ryan and I always manage to find something that's not on the page. And he totally cracks me up..."

No comments:

Post a Comment