Monday, October 24, 2011

Grimm - TV Guide: Ask Matt [Roush] Oct 24 '11

Source: TV Guide [follow link for complete column]

Grimm

TV GUIDE: Ask Matt: Walking Dead, Homeland, Terra Nova, Dexter and More!

Oct 24, 2011
by Matt Roush

... Question: My family and I would love to watch Grimm, but NBC put it on opposite Supernatural and Fringe, so our DVR is already taken. Given that those shows cater to the demographic they would like to reach, doesn't it make sense to put it on at a different time? —William

Matt Roush: The scheduling really is puzzling, and feels like further cannibalization of an already smallish pool of genre enthusiasts on what has become TV's cult night. I'm trying to keep an open mind until I see more episodes beyond the pilot, but Grimm seems the least interesting and promising of the three, so that helps take care of the problem at least from my perspective. But I'm expecting NBC will make the show readily available on other platforms (nbc.com, On Demand, etc.) so others in your boat have a chance to at least sample it. But programming it against such similar competition doesn't seem like much of a vote of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment