Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Doctor Who - SFX Magazine: Matt Smith Interview

Source: SFX Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

Doctor Who 6.5

DOCTOR WHO - SFX MAGAZINE: Matt Smith Interview

The Eleventh Doctor chats with SFX’s Joseph McCabe at Comic-Con International 2011 in San Diego...


by Dave Golder
August 1 2011

... SFX: It seems that in Steven Moffat’s version of Doctor Who, the Doctor is gaining a family. Especially with the last episode broadcast...

Matt Smith: “What’s interesting about the Doctor is he’s always sort of an outsider in many ways. Because one day Amy Pond and Rory will go back and live on their own, and he’ll be left alone again. And some other poor sap will be picked up and whisked into it. I hope that day doesn’t come for a while, because I love working with Karen and Arthur, and Amy Pond is very close to my heart… I guess he’s quite lucky because he has River. She’s sort of family. But the Doctor’s a loner I think, essentially. I think he loves the idea of being part of a family, but can never quite understand how to be...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment