Monday, April 8, 2013

Grimm - BFTV: Reggie Lee Interview

Source: BFTV [follow link for complete interview]

grimm_fri_2013 photo grimm_fri_2013_zpsb91f1d95-1.jpg

GRIMM - BVTV: REGGIE LEE INTERVIEW

April 5, 2013
by Brittany Frederick


Grimm star Reggie Lee turned down Harvard to become an actor, and his decision has paid off: he’s booked roles in The Fast and the Furious, Prison Break, two Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and now NBC’s fantasy-procedural series, where he plays Sergeant Wu. BFTV recently caught up with Reggie to talk about what brought him to Grimm and how playing Wu has given him a chance to do something a little different.

When you’re a kid, you think ‘Oh, it’s so great. I’m going to go to Hollywood. I’m going to go to Broadway.’ For a long time it was such a novelty,Reggie said of his career choice. “I always had a pretty good work ethic, and even now when I’m not working, I’ll go to class. It brings you back down to earth and makes you realize what matters is the enjoyment of it. It’s a tough business, it’s really hard – and I’m so happy. I cannot see myself sitting at a desk from nine to five!

He’s most definitely not sitting at a desk on Grimm, where Wu helps hero Nick Burkhardt (played by David Giuntoli) and his partner Hank Griffin (Russell Hornsby) with their unique caseload. As season two of Grimm progresses, things could get rather, erm, grim for the sergeant. “He is definitely in danger,” teased Reggie. “Some things happen that cause a lot of peril. Because Wu is what I would call the wild card of the show – you could take him any direction...”


Grimm airs Friday at 9/8C on NBC. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EPISODE TRAILER FOR 'RING OF FIRE' AIRING APRIL 19, 2013.

 photo reggielee-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment