Thursday, December 22, 2011

Grimm - TV Guide: David Giuntoli Video Interview

Source: TV Guide [follow link for companion article]

Grimm 2

GRIMM - TV GUIDE: David Giuntoli Video Interview

David Giuntoli may play homicide detective Nick Burkhardt in NBC's fairy tale-tinged crime procedural Grimm, but in real life, he's not that stoic when faced with corpses — especially the fake ones used on the series.

"I'm not usually easily disturbed, but I've walked on the set and been absolutely disgusted to my core," he tells TVGuide.com. "I'll always remember where I was when I saw this specific crime scene [in 'Danse Macabre']. There were rats crawling out of the stomach, out of the mouth of a corpse. The corpses, the prosthetics are so real that until you touch them, your brain doesn't understand that it's fake. It's terrifying. There's a lot of eating lunch in my trailer far, far away from the morgue set..."

Grimm airs Fridays at 9/8C on NBC. NEW episodes return January 6, 2012 with 'Of Mouse and Man.'


No comments:

Post a Comment