Friday, March 18, 2011

Stargate Universe - MGM: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Julia Benson

Source: MGM

Photobucket

STARGATE UNIVERSE - MGM: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Julia Benson

If Scott is Col. Young's right-hand man, then surely Lt. Vanessa James is his right-hand woman. She seems to have put her unrequited love for the aforementioned Lt. Scott behind her and is ready to focus on the mission. This lovely lady is tough as nails and always ready to lend a hand, whether it be assisting TJ in the infirmary or learning how to use ancient consoles and weapons on the bridge.

Now get to know the woman behind the Lieutenant. How could her husband possibly equate her to a hobbit? Find out from Mrs. Julia Benson:

1. I make a mean tuna noodle casserole.

2. I have four sisters and one brother.

3. The only time I played poker with Lou Diamond Phillips, I won- and I will never play him again!

4. I am a big softie, and cry at most episodes of Grey’s Anatomy.

5. I believe in the best in people and would do anything for my friends and family.

6. I am technologically challenged and just learnt how to post a tweet pic.

7. I love to host parties.

8. I grew up dancing and all I wanted was to be a ballerina.

9. My husband has nicknamed my feet Bilbo and Frodo because I can walk across rocks and gravel in bare feet, like a hobbit!

10. I have the worst sense of direction, but that never stops me from charging ahead.


Follow Julia on Twitter @Julia_Benson.

Stargate Universe airs Mondays at 10/9C on Syfy (US).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment