Thursday, January 20, 2011

Stargate Atlantis - BlastR: David Hewlett Blog

Source: BlastR [follow link for complete blog entry]

SGA

BlastR: David Hewlett: My 'hilariously unhappy' life as Dr. Rodney McKay

If David Hewlett cracked you up as Dr. Rodney McKay on Stargate: Atlantis, wait'll you meet the REAL David Hewlett! We're thrilled that he's agreed to join us regularly here at Blastr to answer your questions and share whatever happens to be on his mind.

The glorious geeks at Blastr have asked me to blog a little blog, for what I have assured them are my billions of like-minded nerd minions. That and someone has to give the AbFab of sci-fi, Jewel Staite, some (un)healthy competition.

I thought I might start by introducing myself, but then I realized that if you don't know who I am (star of film & television—legend in my own mind), then I'm not sure I want you hanging about. The reality is that any highly intelligent, attractive, world-changing, leader-types should already be following me on Twitter!

Then again, who am I to pass up an opportunity to talk about myself ...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment