Friday, December 14, 2012

Supernatural - My Fanbase: Osric Chau Interview

Source: My Fanbase [follow link for complete interview. Interview also available in German.]

supernatural8A

SUPERNATURAL - MY FANBASE: Exclusive interview with Osric Chau

by Nicole Oebel
December 14, 2012


Osric Chau became part of the "Supernatural" universe as the young prophet Kevin Tran. In this interview he talks about how he almost missed the casting for the role, how he feels about the fan base and how he landed the part in Wu-Tang Clan rapper RZA's directorial debut "The Man with the Iron Fists".


lauren_tom_and_osric_chau1

Lauren Tom (Linda Tran) and Osric Chau from Supernatural.

Q: How did the casting for the part of Kevin go? Did you know the character were to come back in season 8?


Osric Chau: "The casting was such a last minute thing. I was only in Vancouver for a week and was almost about to miss it because I had to rush back to LA for another audition and my flight was already booked before the audition. After speaking with my agent, I changed the flight, made both auditions and ended up booking both roles. That was a crazy week. I did not know that I was coming back till we finished season 7, and I am ever so grateful that I am..."


Supernatural returns with NEW episodes on Wednesday, January 16, 2013 at 9/8C on The CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment