Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Terra Nova - Chicago Tribune: Stephen Lang Interview

Source: Chicago Tribune [follow link for complete interview]

Terra Nova 3

CHICAGO TRIBUNE: Celebrity Travels with Stephen Lang

Ireland warms actor's heart

By Jae-Ha Kim
January 3, 2012


A stage, film and television actor, Stephen Lang is known for his commanding roles. One of the stars of "Avatar," the 59-year-old New Yorker currently can be seen in the Fox series "Terra Nova."

Lang's love of traveling began early. "The first trip I recall was driving with my family to Washington, D.C., Mount Vernon and Williamsburg," Lang said. "I liked all of it, but my favorite part was staying in motels. I loved motels when I was a kid, particularly the swimming pools and ice machines. My kids were the same way. I imagine most kids are..."

Photobucket

... Q: What is your favorite vacation destination?

Stephen Lang: "It's very difficult to pick a favorite destination. Rome and Paris come to mind. The American Southwest, Amsterdam, the Caribbean, New Zealand, China. … I love all those places. But I will pick Ireland. I am very fond of the people, landscape, poetry, music, history and the Guinness. Being there makes me think of my mother and my grandmother — always sentimental and warm thoughts..."

No comments:

Post a Comment