Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Eureka - Hollywood Reporter: Comic Con 2011 Craig Ferguson Q and A

Source: The Hollywood Reporter [follow link for complete article]

Eureka July 11

EUREKA - THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER: Comic Con 2011 Craig Ferguson Q and A

The star of the Syfy series recalls bumping into Bruce Boxleitner, the first time he saw the show with an audience and what's next for the people of the fictional town.

7/11/2011
by Philiana Ng



With hundreds of thousands of people attending San Diego Comic-Con every year and the July 20-24 event quickly approaching, The Hollywood Reporter chatted with the big names in television to discuss their favorite memories and tips for attending the annual event. THR’s Live Feed will talk Comic-Con with actors, writers and producers in the days leading up to the event so check back soon for interviews and the latest news on panels and screenings.

Colin Ferguson
Geek Cred: Eureka
Comic-Con panel: Eureka, Friday, July 22, 3-4 p.m., Ballroom 20

Photobucket

... THR: What was the best thing a fan said to you in San Diego?

Ferguson: "It wasn’t a fan, it was Bruce Boxleitner. We were in an elevator together and I grew up on Bruce and he turned around and said, “I’d love to do an episode of your show. It’s a good little show.” The fact that he had seen something that I had done was a huge, huge moment. I was tongue-tied, I didn’t know what to say. That was probably the nicest thing that’s happened, when someone you’ve looked up to pays you a kind word and you realize, "I guess it is on TV." I’ll never forget it."


... THR: If you had to pick out a costume for Comic-Con, who would you go as?

Ferguson: I would dress up as Amanda Tapping, just because you know you’ll bump into them at some point and they’ll go, “Really? You’re dressed as me.” I would get a kick out of that..."

Eureka season 4.5 airs Mondays at 8/7C on Syfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment