Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Conan: The Barbarian - Total Film Magazine: Exclusive Jason Momoa Interview

Source: Total Film Magazine

Photobucket

TOTAL FILM MAGAZINE: Jason Momoa talks Conan The Barbarian

Exclusive: We sit down with the new Arnie

By Total Film | Jun 7th 2011

The Hawaiian-born man-mountain is currently best known for roles in Stargate: Atlantis and Game Of Thrones, but that’s set to change this summer.

Momoa gave a suitably dramatic response when we asked him what it has been like playing Conan, telling us: “I should be dead.”

On the tough shoot, he added: “The day I got crushed by a horse was the worst. I stopped that day, went straight to the trailer and started drinking scotch.”

So, was it difficult stepping into Arnie’s sizeable shoes? “I don’t really think it’s filling his shoes. We’re not remaking it – it’s a reboot of the franchise in the vein of Bond or Batman.

“With no disrespect to Arnold, I haven’t seen his version yet – I wanted to see mine first!


Conan The Barbarian is released on 26 August 2011.

For more from Jason Momoa, get the new issue of Total Film Magazine, which hits newsstands on Thursday 9th June!

No comments:

Post a Comment