Friday, February 22, 2013

End of The World - Starry Constellation Magazine: Brad Dourif, Neil Grayston, Greg Grunberg & Lisa Hansen Interview

Source: Starry Constellation Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

syfy_end_of_the_world1

END OF THE WORLD: STARRY CONSTELLATION MAGAZINE: BRAD DOURIF, NEIL GRAYSTON, GREG GRUNBERG AND LISA HANSEN INTERVIEW

by: Jamie Steinberg
February 2013

Syfy Original Movie End of the World premieres Saturday Feb 23 at 9/8c. Starring Neil Grayston and Greg Gunberg.

... Q) Do you guys have any dream projects that you would still love to do that you haven’t yet?

Neil Grayston: "Oh man like a billion. I don’t know. I sort of, you know, I feel like I’ve done, you know, a fair amount. But there’s still a lot that I have yet to do. I mean I’ve never - I don’t think I’ve done a straight up comedy yet or, you know, a straight up drama in the sense that I would like to do. I don’t know. Just sort of I would just want to keep on working doing cool stuff. So there’s a billion of things out there I’d love to do."

Lisa Hansen: "Oh absolutely. I mean we have a list of projects that we’re working on. You know, one of the ones that I’m, you know, that I really want to get made and it’s a difficult movie to pull off is called Story of My Life. It’s a Jay McInerney project. And, you know, it’s young people growing up basically in very wealthy families, but without any moral structure or any support from their parents and kind of lost in the world. And it was based on a series of articles that he wrote for the Atlantic Journal or the Atlantic Monthly that was, you know, about real people and it’s a great project and it’s one that we’re in development on and that’s one of the ones we’re really excited about."

Brad Dourif: "I want to do a movie about getting older. And I’ve actually tried to write this and I’m not a writer. But yes, that’s all I’m going to say. I mean I want to do a movie about, you know, the problems that I’m facing, you know, in life and, you know, how do you accept getting older and how you accept your body changing and all that kind of stuff."

Neil Grayston: "I’d like to say something involving audio engineering, but I don’t really know. I’m not too sure. I've just sort of done this all my life. I have to do what I like. So I’m like what, what else do I like. I guess I like tinkering with things even though I’m a terrible musician."

Lisa Hansen: "I would be a disc jockey. My previous life, I was a disc jockey before I got into the film business so I would probably still be spinning records somewhere."

Greg Grunberg: "Actually I would have a business. Dead honest answer, I'd have a business, like I have an app, you know, and I’m always thinking about this stuff and I just can’t stop that side of me. I mean whether it’s successful or not, I'm just always, you now, buzzing. I got that from my dad so I know that I would have some sort of business going of some kind probably in the auto engineering business..."


CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE MOVIE TRAILER FOR 'END OF THE WORLD'

No comments:

Post a Comment