Monday, September 12, 2011

Warehouse 13 - This is Fake DYI: Joanne Kelly Interview

Source: This is Fake DYI [follow link for complete interview]

Warehouse 13 season 3

WAREHOUSE 13 - THIS IS FAKE DYI: Joanne Kelly Interview

Joanne Kelly, aka Myka Bering, talks quitting the agency, new characters and being a geek.

12th September 2011


In celebration of the show's third season - and the release of season two on DVD - Warehouse 13's Joanne Kelly, aka Myka Bering, talks quitting the agency, new characters and being a geek...

Photobucket

... Q: Were you always a geek?

Joanne Kelly: "I wasn’t so much into the sci-fi world it was more fiction fantasises like Tolkien. I’m reading Game of Thrones right now and I’m totally obsessed with it. I have it on set all the time – if I’m not in front of the camera, I’m on my chair reading. So in that regard I’m very much a nerd. But I think nerd is the new cool man! It’s cool to be different, it’s cool to be unique, it’s cool to be yourself. Why should we look like other people? Or think or say? That’s true coolness, you don’t care, you’re just yourself..."

'Warehouse 13: Season Two' and 'Eureka Season 4.0' will be available on DVD from 19th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment