Friday, September 30, 2011

Haven - Blastr: Lucas Bryant Interview

Source: Blastr [follow link for complete interview]

Haven season finale

HAVEN - BLASTR: Haven's Nathan spills on that big kiss and tonight's season finale

By Kathie Huddleston
Sep 30, 2011


There's been big stuff brewing on Syfy's Haven, and life's about to get even more challenging for the show's characters on the season-two cliffhanging finale, said actor Lucas Bryant. While the Canadian actor promises we'll learn some of the character's secrets, don't expect to find out too much...

Photobucket

"I mean, you get some great answers, learn some crazy stuff. And we'll see if people think that it's as rug-pulling as the season-one finale was. But ... there are some definite cliffhangers. I mean, it would be nice to say that everything is revealed and they figure out how to end the Troubles and everyone lives happily ever after. But we want to do another 10 seasons," said Bryant.

Last week's episode, "Business As Usual," featured a big kiss between Nathan and Audrey, along with teasers about Audrey and Duke's pasts.

"I think a lot of fans got what they wanted this past episode—I mean, a taste of it, anyway. And then maybe some were horrified, but I hope there's not too many of those," joked Bryant. "I'm sorry to say I don't see [Audrey and Nathan's romance] progressing as easily as one might hope and realize. I mean there's definitely going to be some roadblocks and speed bumps; I can't and won't tell you exactly what they are, and I don't know the half of them. But yes, I think that puts us on a trajectory that has potential to be lovely, but will probably inevitably be very difficult and potentially dangerous."

Sins

On tonight's finale, "Sins of the Fathers," ghosts of the past return to reveal shocking truths about Audrey, Nathan and Duke's future. Battlestar Galactica's Tahmoh Penikett guest-stars, along with Nicholas Campbell, who played Nathan's father, the Chief, in season one...

No comments:

Post a Comment