Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stargate Universe - 10 Things You Didn't Know About Jennifer Spence

Source: MGM

10 Things You Didn't Know About Jennifer Spence

Photobucket

Dr. Lisa Park's composure and sensibilities might be the perfect antidote to Dr. Rush's mad scientist impulses. These qualities, paired with her charm and quiet confidence, have resulted in a few under the radar, intimate moments with some of Destiny's male crewmembers.

Now you can find out a little about the beauty behind the brains:

1. The first steps I ever took were in a sideways direction.

2. My first crush was Atreyu in Neverending Story.

3. I don't have any tattoos.

4. I don't like mushrooms.

5. I'm happy to sleep til 2pm if left to my own devices.

6. I talk in my sleep.

7. I'm a terrible dancer.

8. I can speak a bit of French.

9. I love telling and hearing filthy jokes.

10. I love karaoke.


Follow Jennifer on Twitter @SpenceJen

No comments:

Post a Comment