Friday, March 8, 2013

Grimm - Starry Constellation Magazine: Bitsie Tulloch and Sasha Roiz Interview

Source: Starry Constellation Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

grimm_mar8 photo grimm_mar8_zpsbd12fcf3-1.jpg

GRIMM - STARRY CONSTELLATION MAGAZINE: BITSIE TULLOCH AND SASHA ROIZ INTERVIEW

March 2013
by: Lisa Steinberg

... Q) Bitsie. I heard there’s a love scene that required a lot of rehearsal. Can you talk about how that fits in and why it took so long?

Bitsie: "It took so long because we had to have a stunt coordinator sort of help us out, particularly me. I’m sort of known among the cast members. I don’t know, Sasha, what would you say?"

Sasha: "She’s a little clumsy."

Bitsie: "Yes and that love scene also got edited down massively but when we were actually shooting it, it took something like eight-and-a-half hours to get through which is incredibly long for basically one scene because it was so complicated and it did require such coordination."

Sasha: "That said, Bitsie always want a stunt coordinator there when she has a love scene so who knows."

juliette_bitsietulloch1 photo juliette_bitsietulloch1.jpg

Bitsie: "That’s right, that’s my style."

Sasha: "Yes, no, but it was intense. I mean I think it was definitely a shocker for us when we read it because we didn’t believe - we really didn’t believe it when we read it. We thought it was a bit of a joke. But they went there."

Bitsie: "It was so intense that we thought it was a joke. We literally thought it was a joke that when we read the script. We were like, ha-ha, where’s our real script?"

Sasha: "I think it came out well. I haven’t seen it but I presume it came out well..."

renard_sasharoiz1 photo renard_sasharoiz1_zpsbf35114c.jpg


Grimm season 2.5 returns with NEW episodes on Friday, March 8, 2013 at 9/8C on NBC. CLICK HERE TO VIEW SNEAK PEEK # 1 FROM GRIMM'S 'FACE OFF'

No comments:

Post a Comment