Thursday, January 17, 2013

Justified - Rush Limbaugh: Nick Searcy Interview Transcript

Source: Rush Limbaugh [follow link for complete interview - also available the audio version, however, you must be a member of the site to be able to listen to it]

justified_season4C

RUSH LIMBAUGH: Actor Nick Searcy of "Justified"

January 17, 2013


... RUSH: "Let me tell you, you guys are all great. I mentioned earlier that as I get older I have a greater appreciation for a lot of work that people do that, in younger days, I used to think was easy. Now, I'm just a fan. I don't know how to rate what you do professionally. All I am is a consumer. But I have to tell you that everybody that I know loves this show. You all look like you're having a ball doing it. You all look like you're really totally immersed in it, that nobody's phones it in.

I think the audience doesn't feel cheated watching this thing, and it's unique. You know, it's the kind of thing that everybody wishes they could be part of, Nick, to tell you the truth. It's that good. It's that kind of show and the guest stars you bring on, they add to it, too. So congratulations. It's a great show and it looks like you're just having a blast with it.
"

SEARCY: "Oh, we are. You know, it's been such a joy to go to work every day with these people, and Tim Olyphant is just a terrific star, and he's one of these guys that's so engaged in the material. His enthusiasm for it is infectious, and it pulls everybody in. The writers have done a wonderful, wonderful thing in allowing the actors to really massage the scenes, and the writers are always there on the set with us. So that if somebody has an idea or a change they want to make or an ad-lib they want to throw in, everybody is in on it so nobody gets mad..."

Justified airs Tuesday at 10/9C on FX. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EPISODE TRAILER FOR 'TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES' AIRING JANUARY 22, 2013

nick_searcy1

No comments:

Post a Comment