Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Castle - Starry Constellation Magazine: Tamala Jones Interview

Source: Starry Constellation Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

Castle

CASTLE - STARRY CONSTELLATION MAGAZINE: Tamala Jones Interview


by Jamie Steinberg
November 2011

... Q) What are the recent projects you've been working on?

Tamala Jones: "Besides working on "Castle," I have been writing my one women show. I hope to have a show of unique comedy something fresh and truthful, but really funny! I'm taking my time and will be soon be joining forces with some great writers to help bring that uniqueness that I'm looking for to the forefront in my writing. I’ve also shot another indie movie titled Things Never Said, written & directed by Charles Murray, due out sometime next year. I loved shooting that project and was blessed to have worked with some amazing talent like Shanola Hampton, Omari Hardwick, just to name a few. When I'm not in front of the camera, I am involved with multiple charities, mostly involving support of the youth & the crisis of starving in Somalia & Kenya..."

Photobucket


Q) Last we saw, Lanie and Esposito were together, but how serious is their relationship exactly? Do you think it will go anywhere?

Tamala Jones: "Lanie and Esposito (Jon Huerta) are two tough people who love each other, but hate that they do. I think you can expect a very passionate, exciting duo that will keep your eyes pierced on ABC at 10pm Monday nights! Our creator/exec producer Mr. Andrew Marlowe does a very good job on playing coy, when writing the stories for his characters. All I can say is Stay tuned, It gets gooooood!"

No comments:

Post a Comment