Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Vampire Diaries - My Fanbase: Exclusive Interview with Kayla Ewell

Source: My Fanbase [follow link for complete interview]

Vampire Diaries

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES - MY FANBASE: Exclusive Interview with Kayla Ewell

Kayla Ewell plays the role of Vicki Donovan on the CW mystery show "The Vampire Diaries", whose unexpected death in season 1 caused quite a stir. Here Kayla talks about working on the show, her co-stars and her favorite characters...

Photobucket

... Q: Your character Vicki's death in "The Vampire Diaries" season 1 was a huge shock to the fans. And mysteriously Ian Somerhalder kept on tweeting about you being on set afterwards. Was that to keep the viewers guessing?


Kayla Ewell: "Vicki is one of my favorite characters to play. People will come up to me on the street and exclaim how much they love to hate Vicki. I love that! It's how then viewers are supposed to feel so I know I've done my job well. Ian was tweeting constantly about Vicki being on set after my death to tease viewers and also to help and support me. I was the first to die and it was hard on all the actors on the show. Ian really helped me through it because he experienced something similar on the set of Lost. But Vicki is back in action now and we are really happy to be working together again..."

"The Vampire Diaries" season 3 premieres Sept. 15 '11 at 8/7C on The CW.

No comments:

Post a Comment