Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Vampire Diaries - My Fanbase: Dillon Casey Interview

Source: My Fanbase [follow link for complete interview]

Vampire Diaries

MY FANBASE: Interview with Dillon Casey

Dillon Casey plays Noah on "The Vampire Diaries", the vampire Anna brings to Mystic Falls to help her open the tomb and release her mother Pearl. In this interview Dillon talks about working on "The Vampire Diaries" and how a german newspaper article led him and his brothers into the idea of a short film they won the 24 Hour Toronto Film Challenge with...

Photobucket

... Q. In your scenes with Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley your three characters are a threat to each other and this was very palpable. Is this difficult to play with another actor if you know eachother and get on well?

DC: "Not for me. I do my best work with my brothers so the more I know somebody the better I feel on set as the character. It becomes fun to try to make the other person break..."

No comments:

Post a Comment