Friday, December 7, 2012

Fringe - Starry Constellation Magazine: Jill Scott Interview

Source: Starry Constellation Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

fringe_dec7A

FRINGE - STARRY CONSTELLATION MAGAZINE: JILL SCOTT INTERVIEW

Q) So we really don’t know a whole lot about your character yet, so can you just kind of talk about that and how she’s going to play a part in Fringe?

Jill Scott: "Her name is Simone and she’s a quiet warrior. She’s a quiet warrior and she’s sort of an oracle of someone who can foresee the future. There is an integral part of Olivia’s quest, and Simone has direct knowledge of that, although I won’t say knowledge, she has an intuition about how to help her on her quest."

Q) How did you get the part?

Jill Scott: "Well, at first I asked for it. Fringe is one of my favorite television shows from its inception. I absolutely love all of the science fiction of it, the mystery of it, the science in it. The characters are wonderful and so rich. Walter, of course, is my absolute favorite, and I had met with pretty much every company, television broadcast company in America. I kept saying these are the kinds of shows that I want to be involved in. I just put the word out there and, of course, I asked for it. I believe in saying things out loud, and I had Fringe..."


Jill Scott guests stars in Fringe's 'The Human Kind,' airing Friday, December 7, 2012 at 9/8C on FOX.

CLICK HERE TO VIEW A VIDEO SNEAK PEEK FEATURING JILL SCOTT AND ANNA TORV

No comments:

Post a Comment