Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outcasts - What's On TV (UK): Ashley Walters Interview

Source: What's on TV (UK) [follow link for complete interview]

Outcasts

WHAT'S ON TV: Ashley Walters reveals his Outcasts secrets

Ashley Walters talks exclusively to whatsontv.co.uk about his energetic role as Carpathia's all-action expeditionary Jack Holt...

... Was there a lot of physical acting for you on Outcasts?

Ashley Walters: "Yeah definitely. I knew it would be like that because I'm just in tank tops and vests all the time. I had to do plenty of work-outs to make sure my arms and stomach were ok to view! It's all reinforcing my image as a sex symbol of course! I had lots of fight sequences and spent a day tied to a tree, which was uncomfortable to say the least. I do like playing Jack, though. He's the one who creates excitement, with all that running, jumping about and shooting."

The next episode of Outcasts can be seen on Sunday February 27 at 10.25pm on BBC1.

No comments:

Post a Comment