Sunday, February 27, 2011

Fairly Legal - Richard Dean Anderson Tweets Feb 27 '11

Source: Richard Dean Anderson Twitter

Fairly 2

Richard Dean Anderson is portraying the recurring character of David Smith in USA's Fairly Legal (Airs Thursday, 10/9C). On Sunday, February 27, 2011, Mr. Anderson tweeted about his participation in Fairly Legal:

I'll try hanging a picture on my Tweety Wall, soon-ish. First, however, I want KR to have...what an amazingly loyal friend. rdanderson.com

What an amazingly loyal friend: rdanderson.com. Answers: Yes, I miss cold weather (Minn.)

I miss cold weather. I shot 4 (?) ep.s of Fairly Legal. Short stay for me; terrific story twist. Fun group

Beautiful cast, delicious crew; wonderful creative energy surging thru the house. I've not seen episodes.

Thanks for staying up, you Sun. morn. folk. Let's go to bed now; no sleep leaves me sleepless.

Photobucket

Richard Dean Anderson and Sarah Shahi from Fairly Legal's "The Two Richards"

NOTE: Richard Dean Anderson has appeared in the Fairly Legal episode "The Two Richards" and according to IMDB, is scheduled to appear in "Coming Home" (scheduled to air on March 3) and "Ultravinyl" scheduled to air on March 10 (10/9C) on USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment