Monday, January 10, 2011

Merlin - Show Patrol: Colin Morgan & Bradley James Interview

Source: Show Patrol [follow link for complete interview]

Photobucket

Who is bossier on 'Merlin' set, Bradley James & Colin Morgan?

by Curt Wagner on 01.07.11

In Syfy's "Merlin," Prince Arthur constantly orders around his servant, Merlin. And, not realizing that the wizard-in-training often saves the king-to-be with magic, mocks Merlin when the boy appears to have screwed up mightily.

Things are probably a lot different on set of the British import, I'd say, after asking stars Colin Morgan and Bradley James who is bossier in real life.

"Definitely Colin," joked James, who plays Arthur. "I don't think there's any doubt about that."

Replied Morgan, laughing: "Yeah. Yeah. I'll have to agree with that [just] in case you boss me around."

James went on to suggest that he's actually a bit bossy while Morgan is the epitome of kindness. (Im guessing neither one gets to diva-like.)

"I think that even if I'd never bossed around anyone ever before, ever, I think it would still be me because Colin is quite saintly in his behavior," James told me during a recent conference call with other writers. "I think he could make Mother Teresa look like a product of the devil..."

No comments:

Post a Comment