Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Cape - The SciFi Chick: Q&A with The Cape’s Tom Wheeler

Source: The SciFi Chick [follow link for the complete interview]

Q&A: The Cape’s Tom Wheeler

Dec.23, 2010

SciFiChick.com was recently able to participate in a Q&A session with the creator and executive producer Tom Wheeler of NBC’s newest superhero vision – The Cape. The Cape premieres with a two-hour episode on Sunday, January 9th at 9pm EST with an encore broadcast the following Monday. Then, the regular time period will begin Monday, January 17th at 9 pm.

Photobucket

Summer Glau as Orwell on The Cape

... What can you tell us about Summer Glau and her character?

Tom Wheeler: She is wonderful and she is amazing. Well we – yes I was – it was another kind of moment where I was saying like I don’t know, The Cape just seem to have this lucky energy around it because, you know, summer – we had been searching and searching for Orwell and just one day in like the casting office I didn’t even realize I mean and Summer walked in.

And a friend of mine I was working on the show with, you know, from Berman, Braun, I mean we were both like that Summer Glau’s here. What’s – Summer Glau is here. So she was just great. She was fantastic and obviously perfect for the role. And we, you know, hired her immediately and she will not disappoint...

No comments:

Post a Comment