Monday, March 11, 2013

NCIS - TV Guide: Ask Matt: Mar 11 '13

Source: TV Guide [follow link for complete column]

ncis10A

TV GUIDE: Ask Matt: The Good Wife, Scandal, Smash, Walking Dead, NCIS, Grey's, Once Spin-off

Mar 11, 2013
by Matt Roush

Send your questions and comments to askmatt@tvguidemagazine.com and follow on Twitter!


... Question: I have so loved this season of NCIS. I am confused, though, about Ziva's behavior after the death of her father. She seems like she is having the best year of her life, while I was expecting some sort of down time for her as they have shown numerous times with Vance. I was so hoping that they would not brush her response aside as they did with Somalia. While I thought that "Shiva" was the best episode ever of NCIS and the acting was unbelievable, I guess I was expecting some revenge or response from Ziva. Have you heard of any upcoming episode that we can at least get a hint of Ziva's response? If they don't give Cote de Pablo another chance to sparkle as she did in "Shiva," they are making a huge mistake. She was spectacular and had me in tears. — Kathy


Matt Roush: As noted earlier, I try not to look too far ahead in this column, but I have seen some teasers that indicate that as you'd expect, Ziva isn't done with her quest for justice yet. How could she be? NCIS tends to measure out this kind of storyline, although in the case of Vance, the tragedy shattered his domestic situation so violently that it had to be addressed immediately and at some length. Ziva is much more likely to use work to repress her feelings, or at least to help her put up a tough façade, until the next explosive turn of events. But I get your point that given the severity of this particular setback, even for someone like Ziva, it's jarring and less than satisfying to see her go back to business as usual...


NEW NCIS season ten episodes air Tuesday at 8/7C on CBS, and resume on Tuesday, March 19, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment