Thursday, April 4, 2013

Being Human - Starry Constellation Magazine: Meaghan Rath and Amy Aquino Interview

Source: Starry Constellation Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

sydy_being_human_monday2013A

BEING HUMAN - STARRY CONSTELLATION MAGAZINE: MEAGHAN RATH AND AMY AQUINO INTERVIEW

April 4, 2013
by: Lisa Steinberg


... Q) How did you like working together on the show?

Meaghan Rath: "What's funny is that Sally and Donna's story is intertwined and it has been the entire season. But Amy and I didn't really get a chance to work together until the end of the season just because when I was brought back from the dead that was Josh and Nora who were really dealing with Donna and she sort of became this I mean it was a - she was definitely a presence in Sally's story but without ever really having that many scenes together. So it was only at the end of the season that we got to come together. But I had a great time. And we might not have seen the last of Donna, which I'm really excited about, because I'd love to work with Amy some more."

meaghan_rath1 photo meaghan_rath1.jpg

Amy Aquino: "It’s mutual. I've done a lot of guest starring on shows. That's how I make my living. And you just never know how, especially when it's a tight cast that's been together for a long time, you don't know how you're going to be accepted. And I could not have been more warmly received by everybody. And obviously including Meaghan we have just had a great time. We have a very similar sense of humor. We approached it very much the same way, and we had to get very close in certain ways. But she's right; I mean, it's kind of fun going back and watching some of the episodes and I finally see and her and I'm like whoa you cleaned up good, because it's the first time we had a conversation even though I've been kind of manhandling her body for a while. We will see if we get to develop that further, because Donna's a lonely girl. It's hard. She does not have this whole kind of Wiccan thing. She doesn't have any coven. She's like all on her own in a soup kitchen. So I'm sure she would like to have company - and she sees I think in Sally this fire and this spark and intelligence and courage that she admires and probably wants to kind of keep her around -- stay close to her. So we'll see. I don't know. Anything can happen in this damn show..."

 photo amy_aquino_zps71405d22.jpg


Being Human season three finale airs Monday, April 8, 2013 at 9/8C on Syfy. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EPISODE TRAILER FOR 'RUH ROH'

No comments:

Post a Comment