Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Game of Thrones - My Fanbase: Maisie Williams Interview

Source: My Fanbase [follow link for complete interview]

game of thrones s4 photo game_of_thrones_s4_zps0faef47d.jpg

GAME OF THRONES - MY FANBASE: MAISIE WILLIAMS INTERVIEW

This exclusive interview with Maisie Williams was made available to us by HBO and Sky Germany. As her acting debut the young actress plays Arya Stark on the HBO fantasy drama "Game of Thrones" which is based on the fantasy saga by George R. R. Martin. In this interview Maisie talks about how her character's adventure continues in season 3 and what sort of reaction she gets from fans...

 photo GOT3_AryaPoster1_zps64393b0d.jpg


... Q: What is the most amazing thing about making Game of Thrones?

Maisie Williams: "I think the sheer scale of it, really. It wasn't until I worked on other productions that I realised how many crew there are on this. And the fact that we have two units running side by side - when I tell people on other jobs that, they say, "Oh, wow, that must be different, stressful." It means everything takes a long time. But it all adds just to the scale of it. And it's big in every aspect – there are so many fans too. I hit 50,000 followers this year on Twitter. It's crazy."

... Q: What has been your favourite scene over the last two seasons?


Maisie Williams: "It was when I was doing that scene with Charles Dance and I say, "Anyone can be killed.” It felt like when you're acting on a stage, and you either have the audience or you don't. I did it on my close up - and I just felt like I sort of meant it, you know? It was all quiet and it took a couple of beats until someone said cut and then it was like, a charged atmosphere. I felt good after that. It’s that feeling: I don't get it so much from acting but every now and then it comes up and I can't describe it. I get it a lot more dancing - it's just a little buzz that you get. That's why you go to work I guess...


Game of Thrones season four premieres Spring 2014 on HBO.

No comments:

Post a Comment