Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Lost Girl - Starry Constellation Magazine: Anna Silk, Ksenia Solo & Kris Holden-Ried Interview

Source: Starry Constellation Magazine [follow link for complete interview]

lost_girl_monday_2013A

LOST GIRL - STARRY CONSTELLATION MAGAZINE: ANNA SILK, KSENIA SOLO AND KRIS HOLDEN-RIED INTERVIEW


... Q) What would you like to see in season four as far as the characters go or as far as the chosen plot goes?

Ksenia Solo: "I always say like my favorite episodes are the ones that are really outside the box, so like when we all switched bodies, you know that’s something that we all fondly remember because it was just so cool and different and unlike anything any of us have ever done before. So I hope that for season four we get to do more of that things that really challenge us as actors and challenge our characters and you know the great thing with our show is we can really go anywhere, there’s no formula, there’s no box we have to stay in, so I really hope we get to explore as much as possible."

Kris Holden-Ried: "I’m really fond of running around in tights and a codpiece so I’m looking for period piece brought back, that sort of thing."

Ksenia: "How did I know you would say that?"

Anna Silk: "And I just think that as much as I would love to see that definitely in season four, I’ll have to mention that to Emily [Andras] but I think that the show just - I feel like we’re evolving exactly as we should which means that we’re constantly challenging and changing and moving forward. So I hope for more of that, I hope that we surprise ourselves and we as actors are surprised by what’s going to happen..."


Lost Girl airs Monday at 10/9C on Syfy. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE EPISODE TRAILER FOR 'CEREMONY' AIRING ON MARCH 18, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment