Monday, September 12, 2011

Torchwood: Miracle Day - Female First: John Barrowman Exclusive Interview

Source: Female First [follow link for complete interview]

Torchwood 2

FEMALE FIRST: John Barrowman Exclusive Interview

12 September 2011
by Helen Earnshaw


John Barrowman is one of the most versatile performers currently working in the UK moving from music, to theatre, acting to TV presenting.

And he is back with his new album The Very Best of John Barrowman in which he revisits some of his best performances from previous records as well as showcasing a couple of new tracks.

I caught up with his to talk about hit latest release, the new series of Torchwood; which sees him reprise the role of Captain Jack Harkness, and what lies ahead...

Photobucket

... Q: Finally what's next for you - are there any acting plans away from Captain Jack and Torchwood?

John Barrowman: "Yes I am doing a guest starring role BBC show Hustle, which I am filming at the moment. I have been offered a couple of TV series in America but I cannot say if I can do those because of my commitment to Torchwood - but I have to wait to find out what will happen with Torchwood.

And I was offered a movie, well I shouldn’t say that, they checked my availability for a movie, it’s directed by Drew Barrymore and shoots over Christmas, because of my pantomime commitments I can’t do it...
"

No comments:

Post a Comment