Monday, September 12, 2011

Alphas - TV Guide: Ask Matt - Sep 12 '11

Source: TV Guide [follow link for complete column]

Alphas Monday

TV GUIDE: Ask Matt: The Closer, Damages, New Girl, Pan Am and More!

Sep 12, 2011
by Matt Roush

Send questions to askmatt@tvguidemagazine.com and follow on Twitter!

... Question: What a wonderful job you do. I so look forward to reading your column every Monday. I have several questions, hope you can answer all of them. This past weekend I did a marathon watch of Alphas and Against the Wall. Really liked both shows and I was not expecting too much for either one. Alphas' pilot episode was not that great and I almost did not watch any more of them, then gave it a chance and it kept improving each week. What is the status on this show? Now, Against the Wall was really good, I like it much better than Alphas. Have you heard anything on this show? Oh, and one last show that I have been watching is The Protector with Ally Walker. Love this show, so nice to see her back on TV. I have always thought that she is such a natural actress. Thank goodness for these networks that give us something to watch during the summer instead of reality shows. — Bobbie


Matt Roush: Well, thank you. Here's the good and bad news. Alphas has been renewed for a second season, which was not a surprise. It's too early to tell for Against the Wall. But it's curtains for The Protector, which has been canceled and won't return once it finishes its current first-season run. I'm a fan of Ally Walker, but felt that show never lived up to her abilities and was just too ordinary to ever break out.

No comments:

Post a Comment