Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mark Harmon - NCIS - Entertainment Weekly: Tonight's Best TV Mar 22 '11

Source: Entertainment Weekly [follow link for complete column]

NCIS

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Tonight's Best TV Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Daily Guide To Notable Shows

... NCIS

8-9PM CBS

Sometimes I have this Tuesday-night time-slot quandary: Should I watch Glee or NCIS? Usually the former wins out because, well, I love pretending I have a good voice (sorry, neighborhood dogs!) and I have issues with initials. But tonight's NCIS is all about a teenager who may have killed his retired Marine father. So I'm thinking it might be kind of like The Little Mermaid, in which a teenager may have emotionally killed her marine father. And now I'm downright excited to watch. Because I really want to sing along when Mark Harmon tries to belt out ''Under the Sea.''

No comments:

Post a Comment