Friday, February 15, 2013

The BiG Bang Theory - TV Guide: Top Moments Week Feb 11 '13

Source: TV Guide [follow link for complete column]

Bang 2

TV GUIDE: Top Moments: A Following Kind of Valentine, Jeopardy's Best Loser and a New Watergate

Feb 14, 2013
by Joyce Eng and Kate Stanhope


Our top moments of the week:


... 8. Sweetest Valentine: What do you get Amy Farrah Fowler for Valentine's Day? On The Big Bang Theory, Sheldon gets her, well, commitment. He gives her a document from his CalTech employee file. "In case of emergency, please contact Amy Farrah Fowler," she reads. "And there's my phone number. This is the most beautiful gift you could've ever given me." "Well, I thought," Sheldon replies, "if I have a stroke or a kidney stone, who would I want to share that with?" Aw/ew!


The BiG Bang Theory airs Thursday at 8/7 on CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment