Monday, September 17, 2012

NCIS - TV Guide: Ask Matt Sep 17 '12

Source: TV Guide [follow link for complete column]

ncis10A

TV GUIDE: Ask Matt: Glee vs. Grey's, White Collar, Army Wives, Morning TV and More

Sep 17, 2012
by Matt Roush

Send your questions and comments to askmatt@tvguidemagazine.com and follow on Twitter!

... Question: I have been a long-time follower of NCIS. I so loved season 2. I thought that Ziva David's character had so much depth. The fact of being a trained killer for her government and the humor of trying to fit in to the NCIS dysfunctional family was great. That's really the season that I became a loyal never-to-miss fan. Lately I have missed the dangerous, spur-of-the-moment Ziva. I read that the actress (Cote De Pablo) has mentioned she too misses the "old" Ziva. Is there any chance this season that we will see some of the spontaneous and dangerous Ziva? Last season was the first time that I was beginning to yearn for a bit less perfection from the characters. — Cindy


Matt Roush: You've got to think that having the entire NCIS headquarters blow up on them in the season finale would rattle their composure a bit. Maybe that will shake Ziva out of her torpor. I wouldn't lose hope...


CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO EPISODE TRAILER FOR THE SEASON PREMIERE OF NCIS' 'EXTREME PREJUDICE'

No comments:

Post a Comment