Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Being Human - My Fanbase: Meghan Rath Interview

Source: My Fanbase [follow link for complete interview]

Photobucket

BEING HUMAN - MY FANBASE: MEGHAN RATH INTERVIEW

April 18, 2012
by Nicole Oebel


Meaghan Rath plays Sally Malik, one of the leading roles on the supernatural dramedy "Being Human". In this interview Meaghan talks about enjoying her work with the guys, what she thinks about Sallys development in season 2 and a lot of her answers show what a funny person Meaghan is...

Photobucket

... Q: So Sally seems to have gone to a dark place where she meets the reaper and shreds other ghosts. How did you prepare and do you like to play that other side of her?

Meghan Rath: "I really liked it. I think it represents something we all have in us - good and bad. Our values and sanity really rely on how we balance the two. What the show does so well is use these supernatural afflictions as metaphors for something human- issues that people deal with everyday. In this case, Sally has become schizophrenic. Having gone through so much trauma, feeling so inconsequential for so long, she has created another person- an alter ego, that validates her. That gives her a purpose. That makes her feel special.

Preparing for that was fun. I got to really use my imagination, and really explore a darker side of myself, while trying to understand all that Sally has felt up to this point. I feel lucky that i was given the chance to really go there...
"


Being Human season three returns to Syfy in 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment