Saturday, March 31, 2012

Doctor Who - The Independent: Matt Smith, Karen Gillan & Arthur Darvill Q & A

Source: The Independent [follow link for complete Q & A]

Doctor Who Season 7

THE INDEPENDENT: Q&A with the cast of ‘Doctor Who

By Neela Debnath
Saturday, 31 March 2012

Last weekend the first-ever Doctor Who convention was held at the Millennium Centre in Cardiff. It was the first of its kind since the show returned in 2005. Stars Matt Smith, Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill, along with Executive Producer Caroline Skinner, shared their thoughts on conventions, action figures and the forthcoming series...

... Q: Karen, Arthur when you leave the show, do you then become complete outsiders and Matt won’t be allowed to tell you anything at all?

Karen Gillan: (ADDRESSES MATT) "Well, I guess that’s your call as to whether you disclose any information."

Matt Smith: "Well, I think that if anyone on the planet who you could tell ‘Doctor Who’ stuff to, you can probably tell Karen and Arthur because they know the deal that you can’t tell anyone."

KG: "But I don’t want to know."

Arthur Darvill: "I want to watch it as a viewer without knowing it. Finally, I can watch it without knowing what’s going to happen."

KG: "Although, I sort of want to know what’s going to happen."

MS: "If I knew what was happening for the 50th anniversary which I don’t, you’d want to know that for instance?"

Caroline Skinner: "We might not tell you."

KG: "Come on guys, you could just lie to us at least!"

No comments:

Post a Comment