Saturday, March 24, 2012

Being Human - Syfy: April 2012 Schedule

Source: Syfy schedulebot

Being Human Season 2 Monday

BEING HUMAN - SYFY: APRIL 2012 SCHEDULE


Being Human cast includes Sam Witwer, Meaghan Rath and Sam Huntington.


[NOTE: Updated April 3, 2012]

Scott 2

Apr 2 08:00 PM Don't Fear The Scott

Partial 2

Apr 2 09:00 PM Partial Eclipse Of The Heart
Apr 2 11:00 PM Partial Eclipse Of The Heart

Sally (Meaghan Rath) counsels Zoe (Susanna Fournier) about her gift; Josh (Sam Huntington) considers divulging his condition to Julia (Natalie Brown); Aidan (Sam Witwer) tries to establish a life for himself and Suren (Dichen Lachman).

Guest stars include Dichen Lachman, Susanna Fournier and Natalie Brown.



Apr 6 11:00 PM Partial Eclipse Of The Heart



BEING HUMAN - SEASON TWO MARATHON, APRIL 9, 2012 - CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULE



Its My Party

Apr 9 09:00 PM It's My Party And I'll Die If I Want To - Syfy Premiere! - Season Two Finale!
Apr 9 11:00 PM It's My Party And I'll Die If I Want To

Sally's (Meaghan Rath) mother resurfaces; Josh (Sam Huntington) opts to kill Ray (Andreas Apergis), and Aidan (Sam Witwer) chooses to kill Mother in the Season 2 finale.

Guest stars include Andreas Apergis, Dawn Ford and Dichen Lachman.




Apr 13 11:00 PM It's My Party And I'll Die If I Want To

No comments:

Post a Comment