Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Being Human - Starpulse: Sam Witwer Q & A

Source: Starpulse [follow link for complete Q & A]

Being Human Jan 16 Syfy 2

STARPULSE: Q&A: Sam Witwer Back For More 'Being Human'


January 11th, 2012
By: Brittany Frederick


You've got to keep your eye on Sam Witwer.

As the vampire Aidan on SyFy's Being Human, he could take a bite out of you if he wanted. But offscreen, the Battlestar Galactica veteran's wit as is sharp as his alter-ego's fangs. He's also a man of multiple talents, not only an actor but a musician.

As Being Human starts its second season on January 16, Sam sat down with me to discuss what's next for his character, what he's up to when the cameras aren't rolling, and if being a sci-fi success also allows him to be a fanboy...

Photobucket

... "It's interesting," he said of coming back for a sophomore run. "We all arrived back, and me and Sammy [Sam Huntington] and Meghan [Rath] were all questioning whether we knew the characters or not - 'Am I doing it right?' Now that we've seen a bunch of the episodes, I think we settled right in. I think we underestimated [ourselves]."

"The thing I always enjoy the most is working with Sam and Meghan," he added. "Whenever the three characters are together, I think we're at our best..."


Being Human season two premieres Monday, January 16, 2012 at 9/8C on Syfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment