Monday, December 5, 2011

Haven - Blog Critic: Lucas Bryant Q & A

Soaurce: Blog Critic [follow link for complete q & a]

Haven 2a

HAVEN - BLOG CRITIC: Lucas Bryant from Syfy’s Haven Dishes Q&A Style

by Diane Morasco
Dec 04, 2011


Born and raised in Elmira, Ontario, Lucas Bryant has made a name for himself in both Canada and the United States. Bryant currently stars as Nathan Wuornos on Syfy’s hit series Haven. Bryant has numerous television credits to his name, including Queer as Folk (2000) for Showtime, M.V.P. (2008) for SOAPnet and CBC, Sex, Love & Secrets (2005) for UPN, and CTV's Bury the Lead (2002).

Lucas is not only a talented performer, he is a natural comedian and his humorous side was evident during Syfy's Haven press conference Q&A call.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

... Blog Critic: You know from the show runners, the writers about what might be in store for season three?

Lucas Bryant: "I don't. I have completely given up trying to get my head around what the heck is going on here. There's stuff that they want to keep from us. But then there's also - I don't necessarily want to know the things that Nathan doesn't know. I enjoy it discovering it as we go, as he does. So I don't know, no. I mean I hear some rumblings about potential storylines, but then I imagine those will all change as well in the writers room as they hash things out. So no, I'm as clueless as you. Not to suggest that you're clueless, no..."

Haven's Christmas episode, 'Silent Night,' premieres Tuesday, December 6, 2011 on Syfy at 10/9C

No comments:

Post a Comment