Sunday, September 4, 2011

Warehouse 13 - Monsters and Critics: Cast Interviews

Source: Monsters and Critics [follow link for complete interview]

Warehouse 13 season 3

MONSTERS AND CRITICS: EXCLUSIVE: Syfy's 'Warehouse 13' cast and Jack Kenny talk shop

By Wayne Hall
Sep 4, 2011


Warehouse 13’ continues to rule the ratings at Syfy!

"Warehouse 13" was renewed for a fourth season. The series will see another 13 episodes in 2012...

Aaron Ashmore joined the cast this past season.

Weekly, I write a recap of the show, so I was happy to interview several of the actors, including Saul Rubinek, Eddie McClintock and Joanne Kelly and the program’s showrunner Jack Kenny recently...

Photobucket

... EDDIE McCLINTOCK (Pete Lattimer)

M&C: How did your previous acting prepare you for ‘Warehouse 13?

Eddie M.: "I have to thank Hart (Hanson) and the people at ‘Bones’ because Sully was kind of my warm up for Pete. It was really the first time in my career that the business had allowed me to play the cop as opposed to the wacky guy next door. I could still be funny and charming and still be in a position of authority and responsibility. And I got the hot chick! After 14 years of 48 guest spots on 50-some different show and have someone go, “You’re the guy from ‘Warehouse 13!” I met Anna Nicole Smith!"

No comments:

Post a Comment