Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Amanda Tapping - Sanctuary: Tapping Tuesday Twitter Recap Aug 16 '11

Source: Amanda Tapping Twitter

Sanctuary 4

AMANDA TAPPING - SANCTUARY: TAPPING TUESDAY TWITTER RECAP AUGUST 16, 2011


#TappingTuesday Thank You Everyone! It's our last week of shooting and we approach it with mixed emotions....
Happy for a break and sad for the season to be ending. Thanks for all the support. #Sanctuary


Photobucket

Q1: Andrea Beyer - What do you like and dislike about nightshoots?

A1a: Love the weird energy and the great atmosphere. It's nice to stay up past my bedtime. But it really messes with your time clock.

A1b: And I can't sleep well during the day....so I become quite loopy. (yes, more than usual)


Photobucket

Q2: Tanya Sonoqui - As I meander to the treadmill I wonder Amanda, do you have a favorite workout???

A2: BOXING!! Great cardio and overall body workout. Plus, you work out all your issues! :)

Sanctuary For Kids


Q3a: Crystal Harris - i would really like to be able to raise money for the Sanctaury4kids at school...
Q3b:...like starting a campain thing at school to raise money for ya'll. know any way of how I can do that, or start out doing that?

A3: Fantastic! Anything goes. People have been very creative for us. Bake sales, car washes.....Anything you can dream of.


Photobucket

Q4: @JumpyAlienNerd - How about @joshuagates showing up at the #Sanctuary while doing a DT episode in search of Bigfoot?

A4: I wouldn't let him in to my house! LOL!


Photobucket

Q5: @BossLadyfan - do you like being directed by @damiankindler ??

A5 Sadly yes. I don't know what that says about me! We speak a cool shorthand because we know each other so well He's really quite wonderful

Photobucket

Q6: @ephynyzon - Has the show been picked up for Season 5? Do u have any superstitions when wrapping for a season or episode?

A6: It hasn't yet. But we certainly hope it does. Always end the season with "See you next year!"

Photobucket

Q7a BONUS Q: Dunne Robin Dear Amanda, who's your most favorite sidekick in the whole wide world? You know, one that is funny, smart...
Q7b: ...charming, some would even say beautiful. A sidekick you simply couldn't face the day without?...
Q7c: ...A sidekick who had you at hello, and who completes you?

A7: Well Robin, I do wonder what that would be like. I imagine it would be quite wonderful. sigh....


Thanks for all the support. I'll endeavor to do Tapping Tuesday periodically throughout the hiatus, because you all make me smile. xo Amanda

Sanctuary season four premieres on Syfy in October 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment