Saturday, July 9, 2011

Warehouse 13 - SciFi Chick: Q & A with Aaron Ashmore and Jack Kenny

Source: SciFi Chick [follow link for complete article]

Warehouse 13 July 11

WAREHOUSE 13 - SCIFI CHICK: Q & A with Aaron Ashmore and Jack Kenny

Jul.09, 2011

Jack Kenny is executive producer of Warehouse 13, and Aaron Ashmore will be joining the cast as new Agent Steve Jinks. Season 3 of Warehouse 13 premieres Monday, July 11th on Syfy. ...


... Q: Are you both fans of science fiction?

Aaron Ashmore: Yes. Yes, I certainly am. I love – well, I mean just generally, like comic books and video games and sci-fi movies and stuff. I’ve always been a big fan of that stuff. I think I read more comic books now than when I was a kid. So I think I’m definitely a big fan of the genre and fantasy and all that kind of stuff. And I like a good escape, you know, in my mind..."

Jack Kenny: I was not – I was, you know, I got into Star Trek when I was, you know, we get into all the reruns for a while. My husband and I used to really get into watching all the reruns of Star Trek and loved it. But more for the kitsch value than the sci-fi value, because it was just so fun to see William Shatner act..."

No comments:

Post a Comment