Sunday, July 3, 2011

Falling Skies - Boston Herald: Moon Bloodgood Interview - Moon Rocks!

Source: Boston Herald [follow link for complete interview]

Falling Skies

FALLING SKIES - BOSTON HERALD: Moon rocks!

Actress Bloodgood brings love of sci-fi to Spielberg’s ‘Skies

By Amy Amatangelo
sunday, July 3, 2011

The day Moon Bloodgood became engaged, she and her fiance celebrated by watching “The Exorcist.”

Whenever the movie “Alien” is on TV, she has to stop what she’s doing and watch it.

Ever since she was a child, Bloodgood has been a fan of science fiction and horror.

That’s why she starred in “Terminator Salvation,” “Journeyman” and “Day Break.” It also explains why she wasn’t interested when she first heard about “Falling Skies.”

“I’m always going to love science fiction. That’s just a part of my personality. But I had done so much of it, and I was itching to do something else,” she told the Herald in a recent telephone interview from her Los Angeles home...

Photobucket

... Once she heard Steven Spielberg was behind “Falling Skies” (tonight at 9 on TNT), she decided to sign on as pediatrician Dr. Anne Glass. And when she got her first look at the series’ aliens, she was thrilled.

I shrieked,” she said. “I know science fiction. I know horror films. I know what’s good. When I saw it, I was like, ‘Yes.’ I knew it was going to be good. Thank God, it’s not cheesy. It’s really scary and I think they do a really good job...

No comments:

Post a Comment