Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Amanda Tapping - Sanctuary: Tapping Tuesday Twitter June 28, 2011

Source: Amanda Tapping Twitter

Photobucket

AMANDA TAPPING - SANCTUARY: Tapping Tuesday Twitter June 28, 2011

Thanks for your questions everyone! #TappingTuesday

Q1 - Ian Roberts - What are your favorite "British" phrases that you use during the show?

A1 - Well obviously "bloody hell" but I ad-libbed "cheeky monkey" once as it was a big hit.

Photobucket

Q2 - Debbi Bradbury - Hi Amanda. When you guys are filming and someone messes up, who will be the first one to crack up?

A2 - Um....that'd be me. I am always the first to break. Always. It's embarrassing. I'm like a walking giggle.

Photobucket

Q3 - Lydia Hartzler - Tomorrow I have to be at work at 5:30 am. What is the earliest you have had to get up for a filming day?

A3 - On Sanctuary, 4am was my earliest wakeup. My usual day is 4:30am wakeup. And I'm perky!

Photobucket

Q4 - @the_h0 - There is so much of the Sanctuary we have yet to see. If you could invent one room what would it be used for and why?

A4 - I really want to see a big eat-in kitchen! Great appliances and a huge wooden table where we'd all hang out.

Photobucket

Q5 - @satine30 - do you like wearing those victorian dresses? They are beautiful..I dream to wear one of them one day! love U

A5 - I think I am from that time. I love those dresses. I feel very comfortable in them.

Photobucket

Q6 - @TheDragonRawr - how do u think magnus' and will's friendship has changed since they first met?

A6 - She trusts him more. He calls her on her s@&t. It's far more equal. (even tho she is way smarter, stronger and prettier...just sayin')

Photobucket


Thanks again everyone! Happy Tuesday! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment