Thursday, May 26, 2011

Amanda Tapping - Sanctuary : Tapping Tuesday Twitter May 24 '11

Source: Amanda Tapping Twitter

Sanctuary Monday

AMANDA TAPPING - SANCTUARY: Tapping Tuesday Twitter May 24, 2011

On Tuesdays, Amanda Tapping responds to questions asked by Sanctuary fans on twitter...


Hi everyone!! Thanks for your questions!

Awakening 3

Q1a Lisa Hargrove Willett - Loved the music that accompanied "Awakening". Is Andrew Lockington the sole composer ...

Q1b and is the music available to your (and his) adoring public?

A1 - Andrew is our composer. And we are hoping to make his music available for you all. Stay tuned. He's awesome isn't he?

Photobucket

Andrew Lockington, Society of Composers, Authors and Music Publishers of Canada


Q2 - Kat Tennant - What is it like working with Peter Wingfield?

A2 - Simply smashing. I adore him. We just shot a huge episode together for season 4. It's just so safe and so lovely.

Photobucket

Peter Wingfield (James Watson), Christopher Heyerdahl (John Druitt) and Amanda Tapping (Helen Magnus)

Q3 - Laura Pinsach Vinuela - How can Magnus resist Tesla's smile? I love him so much!!

A3 - I love him too!!! I think Magnus just knows his bag of tricks too well. But she's not completely immune to his charms.

Photobucket

Amanda Tapping and Jonathon Young from Sanctuary's season three episode, "Animus"

Q4 - @KjanewayVoyager - how was it filming normady with all the five in the episode?

A4 - It was phenomenal. True sense of the history of the period. And I love when the five get to play together.

Normandy

Q5 - @emluddy - between shots, is it easier to keep the accent or drop it?

A5 - I drop the accent. Otherwise people look at me funny. Although I often adopt a quirky cockney accent.


Q6 - @SpaceMonkeyLOL - do you enjoy stand up comedy and do you have any favourite comics?

A6a - I started in sketch comedy but I so admire stand up comics. It's crazy hard. I love Eddie Izzard.

A6b - I love Dawn French. And Carol Burnett is one my all time heroes.


Thanks everyone!! Xox

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment