Monday, March 14, 2011

Supernatural - Zap2It Video: Paley Fest 2011 Interview - Jared Padalecki

Source: Zap2It [follow link for complete article]

Supernatural

ZAP2IT: 'Supernatural's' Jared Padalecki and Genevieve Cortese on their on-screen reunion

By Carina Adly MacKenzie
March 14, 2011

Never fear, loyal Zap2it readers -- when we caught up with Jared Padalecki at the PaleyFest event in Los Angeles, we made sure to get your most burning "Supernatural" question answered:

"No, I do not have a tanning bed in my house," Jared confirms. "As you can probably tell right now. I look like I haven't been outside in thirty years... I do not have a tanning bed in my house, nor pictures of myself on my walls..."

... video interview with the Padaleckis below to hear about their real-life alpaca connection.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment