Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vampire Diaries - Fanbolt: Ian Somerhalder Interview

Source: Fanbolt [follow link for complete interview]

Vampire Diaries

FANBOLT: Interview: Ian Somerhalder From 'The Vampire Diaries'

Submitted by Emma on January 25, 2011

I visited the set of The Vampire Diaries a few weeks back, and had the opportunity to speak with several members of the cast about what the rest of the season had in store for our favorite characters. I have all those interviews coming your way now that The Vampire Diaries is returning this Thursday!

The hardest cast member to grab a couple minutes with was Ian Somerhalder, and while I didn't get as much time with him as I did the rest of the cast - he was able to spare a couple minutes to answer some questions. It was the day after his birthday, which he revealed he had enjoyed immensely while being basically naked all day in a bubble bath with a beautiful woman.

Photobucket

"I was here on set all day... basically naked. I was naked in a shower scene, and then I took about a 3 and half hour bubble bath with a beautiful woman on set.... Pretty much naked. And then munched on her a little bit and then I was brought an amazing gigantic cake by the crew, and sang to as I'm in a bubble bath with a beautiful woman. I also launched my foundation which is just the coolest thing. It really was such a memorable day. The energy floating around was just so palpable...," Ian commented.

No comments:

Post a Comment